Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hyundai Back On The Road

The guys at Summers Auto finished replacing the engine in 1 business day. They actually called Tuesday to tell me it was done, but I didn't return the call until Thursday.


Hole in Block #1


Hole in Block #2 (harder to see, but I promise there's supposed to be metal there where there isn't any)

The "oh shit" moment in Wyoming last month


And this afternoon, an extremely relieved owner of a very slightly used Hyundai motor, purring away in the parking lot


4 comments:

Carla Mary Stangel said...

Yay! I'm glad you are a two-car family again!

Alison said...

I'm glad she's feeling better and back on the road.

Alison said...

I'm glad she's feeling better and back on the road.

Auntie Kimmers said...

Both Hyundai motor and owner are pretty!