Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wedding Addendum

I can't help but post some of my pictures from Jim & Pemma's wedding. It was a wonderful afternoon!
These guys are such a great couple! And their ceremony was short. We took our time navigating the countryside of western Virginia, so were a couple of minutes after 3pm getting to the wedding, and they were almost half done!

But the real treat of weddings is the cake, of course:

Huge, delicious, moist, vegan wedding cakes, prepared by the bride's Mother!

Yours truly, swarthy Dan
Jim and me, in our dress uniforms.

As they say in Virginia, "What n'the hell was that?"
I'll tell you what that was, a humiliating defeat of the Golden Bears that night by Oregon State! Sarah, if you ever hear me saying, "Don't worry, Oregon State is going to be a breeze!"again, please just punch me in the face!

(Actually, it was some awesome fireworks, courtesy of the bride's brother!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan -- cool post!! Pemma and I had a blast and were glad to see you and Dana there!! --Jim

pdreiter said...

Dan, your assimilation into the Virginian subculture after 2 days is a little unnerving... Next, you'll be shouting "What in tarnation!?" and popping off six-guns akin to Yosemite Sam. Glad you and Dana were able to make it! The time passed too quickly!